Prudent process, financial straight talk.
At Excel Financial, we employ a financial planning process, driven by your highest financial interests, to:
- See your big picture: Who are you? What are your biggest challenges and greatest goals?
- Identify your individual interests: How does each financial component fit into your total wealth? How can we eliminate any gaps or overlaps?
- Put each piece in place – and keep it there: How will we ensure your plan remains relevant to you, over time and across life’s transitions?
It helps to have all your plans in clear view. Here are a few of the logistics we typically tend to:
- Personal interests
- College education funding
- Professional goals
- Business succession needs
- Family dynamics / special needs
- Retirement planning
- Investment advice & management
- Philanthropic and legacy goals
- Spending / cash flow planning
- Legacy planning
- Tax planning & management
- Risk management (insurance, etc.)